Sunday, April 30, 2006

Some pictures from Mombasa...

Hey, two days in a row of updates! It only took me five weeks to get conistent...this isn't a very lengthy post, though, so you can breathe a sigh of relief. We spent the day in Nairobi souvenir shopping and seeing the US Embassy Memorial Park. Very well-done memorial, in my opinion. Makes you wonder how things could have been different if we had paid more attention to it when it happened.

Here are some pictures from our trip to Mombasa last weekend.
http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=41603762/a=6248780_6248780/t_=6248780

I apologize for Snapfish making you have to register to see them. It's the only way I can do it right now. When I get back to the states, I'm going to figure out a way to share them all without making anyone register...

Four more days, and a wake up to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that food is making my mouth water!! lets do indian buffet when you guys return! lots of love, divya

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson