Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another quick update....

I had hoped to have a grand update with pictures, but this internet connection in Kikuyu is killing me and it would take me all night to load even 1/10th of my pictures. I think Meredith may be posting a few pictures over at her blog, so scroll down and find the link to it. Tomorrow we are going to a better cafe with somewhat of a better connection, and I'm going to pre-write my post tonight. There is so much to say. The weekend safari was easily one of the top 5 most incredible things I have ever done or seen. Honestly, if I were to go home tomorrow, I think I would be satisfied. Then, back at work, I witnessed one of the top 5 most horrendous and sad things in my life. I will tell you all about it tomorrow...right now, I'm going to just leave you in suspense. Everything else, meanwhile, is fine and the whole group is in tact. We are gearing up for a FOUR DAY weekend this weekend since Good Friday and Easter Monday are both national holidays in Kenya! Rough life, I know.

More to follow.

-Jerry.

No comments: